IF YOUR NOT COMPLIANT, IT COULD BE DISASTROUS
Why should you, as a merchant, comply with the PCI Security Standards? At first glance, especially if you are a smaller organization, it may seem like a lot of effort, and confusing to boot. But not only is compliance becoming increasingly important, it may not be the headache you expected. Compliance with data security standards can bring major benefits to businesses of all sizes, while failure to comply can have serious and long-term negative consequences. Here are some reasons why:
- Compliance with the PCI DSS means that your systems are secure, and customers can trust you with their sensitive payment card information:
- Compliance improves your reputation with acquirers and payment brands — the partners you need in order to do business
- Compliance is an ongoing process, not a one-time event. It helps prevent security breaches and theft of payment card data, not just today, but in the future
- Compliance has indirect benefits
- If you are not compliant, it could be disastrous
- You’ve worked hard to build your business – make sure you secure your success by securing your customers’ payment card data. Your customers depend on you to keep their information safe – repay their trust with compliance to the PCI Security Standards.
Be informed and protect your business for more information click here PCI Security Standards Council.